DTTAC (The Diabetes Training and Technical Assistance Center) at Emory University has been supporting the National Diabetes Prevention Program since 2010. DTTAC was the first official training partner of the CDC to build capacity and scale the National DPP. DTTAC continues to be a CDC-approved provider of training for Lifestyle Coaches and Master Trainers.
In addition to hosting Common Ground, DTTAC trains Lifestyle Coaches and Master Trainers, and provides support through ongoing learning opportunities and customized technical assistance.
Find out more about how DTTAC supports the National DPP:
- Hosting Common Ground >>Learn more
- Training Lifestyle Coaches, both in-person and virtually >>Learn more
- Training Master Trainers for large organizations/networks >>Learn more
- Creating ongoing learning opportunities for Lifestyle Coaches and Program Coordinators >>Learn more
- Providing technical assistance to organizations delivering the program. >>Learn more