The DTTAC Virtual Lifestyle Coach Training™ provides you with the same high quality experience and in-depth learning as the in-person training, but is done more conveniently over smaller pockets of time, allowing for more reflection and application, while saving you more money by removing added travel costs.
To learn more about the virtual training difference and principles, click here. Also, please check out our FAQ page for more information.
DTTAC Virtual Lifestyle Coach Training™ includes:
- A four-week, interactive virtual training designed around adult learning and health education principles
- Easy to understand guided coursework with individual touch points and built-in learning assessments
- Opportunities to practice facilitation and receive feedback from expert Master Trainers
- Four consecutive weeks of independent coursework combined with three virtual instructor-led prevention to practice sessions
- 12-14 hours of training that meets CDC training standards
- Networking with other trainees from around the country
- Innovative and engaging virtual learning experience that ensures competency and readiness to be a successful Lifestyle Coach
Trainees will complete 12-14 hours of guided coursework on their own over a four week period, including three instructor-led prevention-to-practice live virtual sessions. These live virtual sessions are required for completing training and will be held on the following dates/times:
- August 7 @ 12:00-2:00pm EST
- August 14 @ 12:00-2:00pm EST
- August 28 @ 12:00-2:00pm EST
- Bonus session: August 29 @ 12:00-1:00pm EST (optional)