DTTAC (The Diabetes Training and Technical Assistance Center) is a dedicated center within the Emory Centers for Training and Technical Assistance at Emory University and has been supporting the National DPP since 2010.
DTTAC was the first provider of Lifestyle Coach training for CDC and continues to be the premier trainer of Lifestyle Coaches and Master Trainers for the National DPP.
In addition to training, DTTAC provides ongoing learning opportunities for Lifestyle Coaches and Program Coordinators and hosts the Common Ground online learning community.
Find out more about how DTTAC supports the National DPP:
- Training Lifestyle Coaches, both in-person and virtually >>Learn more
- Training Master Trainers for large organizations/networks >>Learn more
- Creating ongoing learning opportunities for Lifestyle Coaches and Program Coordinators >>Learn more
- Hosting Common Ground >>Learn more
- Providing technical assistance to organizations delivering the program. >>Learn more